uses a hand tool to create thin, precise strokes that look like your natural hair.
Skin Deep Medical Technologies
106 Town Center Drive Dublin Va 24084
Microblading takes approximately 2 hours to complete and results typically last between 1-2 years. A touch up appointment is included and scheduled 6-8 weeks after the initial service. A maintenance appointment approximately every 12-18 months is recommended after that.
This is a collaborative process! Nicole will work with you every step of the way to measure and map the shape, size, symmetry and color of your brows prior to the procedure.
* Topical numbing will be applied beforehand to eliminate discomfort.
- Please eat something 20-30 minutes prior to your appointment. This keeps your blood sugar steady and helps you to be more comfortable and less sensitive.
- Avoid any form of caffeine 2-3 hours prior to your appointment. Caffeine is a stimulant and will heighten your sensitivity.
- If you bruise easily, we recommend taking Arnica before and after the procedure. Arnica is available at most health food stores.
- No working out or alcohol within 24 hours of the procedure.
* Please scroll to the bottom of the page for specific issues that will NOT qualify a person for microblading.
- It is important to keep hands washed: The treated area will feel dry and chapped. Keep hands away from the treated area. When applying any ointment or cleaning the treated area, hands should be washed for 30 seconds.
- Do not let the treated area get wet for the first 2 days: Avoid hot tubs, pools, recreational water activities.
- Do not expose the treated area: It is important for the treated area not to come in contact with sweat, animals, direct shower spray or extremely hot water.
- Days 2-7: You may notice some flaking as the dead skin cells begin to slough off. This is normal and to be expected. Gently wash your eyebrows each morning and night with water and an antibacterial soap like Dial or Neutrogena. With a very light touch, use your fingers to gently cleanse the eyebrows. Rub the area in a smooth motion for 10 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. To dry, simply pat with a clean tissue.
- Do NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (Glycolic, lactic, AHA) or any exfoliants.
- Apply a rice grain amount of aftercare ointment with a clean cotton swab and sprad it across the treated area. Be sure not to over-apply as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. Never put ointment on a wet or damp tattoo.
- Please do not pick, tan, swim, wax, laser, get a facial, spray tan, or apply cosmetics.
* Please remember that there will be changes in the color and shape and you may lose color in some of the strokes. The color goes through phases and may initially appear lighter, but within three to four weeks more color usually appears. This will be corrected in the follow up appointment.
Pricing $450 (includes 6 week touch up appointment)